Wednesday, December 5, 2012

north face apex bionic jacket held promotional activities cinema filled with reporters

o Zhaoshou say goodbye to me, and waving the phone in hand and motioned for me to give her a call.
I also picked up the phone in hand, waving to her until entering the cabin.
Seated, looking at the blue sky outside the window, watching the side gently watching my four girls,cheap north face jackets, my heart always feel something missing the lost seeds take root in the hearts, I once again felt the parting the pain, I do not know the next meeting and Jiang Qian, what will happen to us?
Shenyang propaganda activities placid, the publicity here happens to run into a blizzard, people rarely go out promotional activities is nothing exciting ending. Fortunately reporter friends gave me face, held promotional activities cinema filled with reporters, so I was not so awkward.
Mainland's campaign has fast drawing to a close, Hangzhou, Beijing is only the last two stations along the way, the domestic media always plays the role of heat booster, also affirmed my acting and directing strength that is, as a Chinese artist to get such good results in the world are proud of me, of course,north face apex bionic jacket, the performance in the main event in Shanghai, and I manifested national integrity and the subsequent publicity activities to FANS interests attitude, this media kind words even I felt nauseating.
Of course, a fanatical pursuit of sound or media naysayers because recent performance is too prominent, combined with my influence people in the country has a very broad mass base, almost more than half of the Chinese people become familiar with and understand me, and

No comments:

Post a Comment