Tuesday, October 16, 2012

the ground around 10 meters

e white gave the order, with a rapid flow of people from the 400 people gathered to open the Portal jump, everyone runs up the look of fear that can not keep up.
Yan Na sweet to me a chuckle:
?The stupefied looked Yan Na, then ...... I quickly from space bag pulling a chair, Yan Na's request, I pulled out a table, and all the snacks and wine!
So ... the three of us again lazy lay down, eat eat, drink the drink, a leisurely to the extreme ...
Inflammation Na gently waving about emerald Staff, we, the ground around 10 meters, fierce, fast-moving up, the strange thing is, who are in on us, but did not feel the speed!
Very stable ...
Adhering to the Earth Magic has always been strong and steady, to the Department of the mobile is quite stable, Bi Laosi to Sri Lanka but also stable, if not around the scene are regressive, I just would think I was stationary.
Obviously, the white shadow's speed is not fast, just a blink of an eye, we caught up with the team of people, the white Huitou Zhao behind it seems, I know ... he was looking at I have not kept pace, it seems ...... just That meal wine, and not in vain
Smiled and held facing the white lift the glass, I look up and filling down, get the white look of a smile, but unfortunately turned to go, continue to lead the way.
Opinion, because of the move of the white, all the attention towards the waves out breathless, hey ... the same people, the difference is how big?
The test to continue, has been running for half an hour, I doubt the speed of the white is s

No comments:

Post a Comment