Friday, August 17, 2012

fake oakley to refuse

Disappointed. Listen I promise, cross-eyed face suddenly filled with a smile, cheap nfl jerseys wholesale one hand and politely said: In the cross-eyed behind, we went into the confluence of the street a facade decoration is very luxurious night, this time, I can be to kill two birds with one stone, which can enlighten me on the earth's love affair places, but also the way to inquire about Bingqian news.
Just entered the door, is to hop a long corridor, the corridor is very dark light, a light red lights, dim lit glance, everything becomes very dim, very obscene!
Through the corridor, we are entering an area not much room, in dim red light, there are dozens of men and women, in the middle of the small hall with the music dances with.
Cheap nfl of the brow wrinkled, Obviously ... these people are not serious in the dance, one arm around a girl while dancing,oakley sunglasses cheap, side touch bumper, obviously is the opportunity to take advantage of.
See cross-eyed with the people came in, and an about 30-something woman, came over his face smile sweetly: , that would be lucky to pull! Said, and she has come to my side, up and down looked at me and Mei smiles: cheap nfl Lengle Leng, I quickly shook his head and saw that I did the first time to a woman smiles tenderly: it! Said, and the fierce women of this Jiaohua months with shoulder Kaozhu Ni Sheng said: cheap nfl surprised a moment, to refuse, but the thought to inquire about Bingqian thing, so I nodded and said: My consent to, Kagetsu music eyes smile squint pleased and said: Talking, flowers, picked up my arm, whispered: cheap nfl smile, I know ... she also earn a sum of money then, but I do not care, and now it would not me the money purse of ten million, but I think ... again how exaggerated, the money is sufficient, it is not my space bag ah dare not say more than a few million or a mere trifle!
Thinking between, spent months I went into the one on the second floor of the spacious rooms,fake oakley, glance, uh ...... environment, there are about 30 square meters in size, but there are still a small bathroom!
Rooms, stood a row of luxury leather sofas, relying on strong, the opposite corner, stood a row of electronic equipment, to see that Kara OK, the ground covered with a thick carpet of long-haired, I know ... in one hour here, the price can be absolutely not!
See that I looked at the surrounding environment, spent months accompanied

No comments:

Post a Comment